On this page we show you how to create and customize feeds of public Instagram hashtag content.
Creating a hashtag feed
Before you begin you will need to connect an advanced source. Once that's done, proceed with the following steps:
- Navigate to the feeds page, click on + Add Feed
- Select Hashtag
- Choose a source
- Select Widget or API
- Pick a name for your feed, and click Create feed
After the feed is created, you will be prompted to select hashtags for your feed.
- Type in the hashtag you want and click # Search
- If your hashtag exists, it will appear under search results. Click on the hashtag to add it to your feed
- If you have a paid account you can add additional hashtags, up to a limit determined by your plan. See the pricing page for details
- Click Done - and that's it!
Hastag feed settings
This is the same search interface that you saw when you first created your hashtag feed. You can add, remove and swap hashtags in a feed whenever you like.
- Top post: Returns popular posts with this hashtag
- Recent posts: Returns the most recent 24 hours of posts with this hashtag.
This setting only applies if your feed is mixing more than one hashtag.
- Mix: Your feed will return an even mix of posts from each hashtag.
- Timestamp: Your feed will return the most recent posts first, regardless of hashtag.